
My nephew graduated today. He was very hansom. They made him shave. He looks like a baby without his beard. Afterward his mama followed him around for an hour taking pictures. Well, we all followed him around for an hour, but his mom was the only one with a camera. (That's why this post doesn't have a pic from graduation.) I also found a couple of former students graduating. One of them didn't remember me at all, and couldn't even remember that he had gone to school at Donner Springs. The other is a buddy of Beau's who graduated with an "advanced" diploma (Beau did too by the way). Any way, Jesse and his brother were two of my special ed students, and Jesse was in my class in third grade. When I taught him he could barely read, and couldn't put a complete sentence together to save his life, verbally or in writing. He has come a long way. Actually, he and Beau are a lot alike in that regard. I'm very proud of both of them!
Now I'd like to slap around my "friend" who thinks her life would be over if her child were to qualify for Special Ed.
2 comments:
Yeah Aunt Tres has a blog! I am sorry I missed the graduation, finally able to keep food down today. Welcome to the world of blogging.
oh no! how'd you find me?
Post a Comment